Saturday 24 August 2013

Lonely

And then it started raining heavily, and I could feel the drops that kissed my body, going down the memory lane and cherishing the long lost love was something that called for itself in this serene situation.

I was lonely standing on the street, I was totally left out. But was I really alive? Coz, she was with me all the time. The girl I loved. The someone who was my dream, whom I wanted to spend my life with, the angel, the most beautiful girl in the world. Maybe she was not with me in person, but she was in my mind all the time.

I remembered the times we spent together and days when we used to enjoy the rain.an I got lost in my thoughts.

Love is true when it’s unconditional!


So maybe she isn’t with me now, maybe I am just a lonely person. But my love for her will never cease, till infinity strike eternity.

--Mayukh Saha
Department of English
UG 1

No comments:

Post a Comment